Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Review: Human Heart Nature Strengthening Shampoo - Pearl Powder & Aloe Vera

Price: P36.75 (50ml) ; affordable
Smell: Strong peppermint
Packaging: good; wont spill


I started using HHN Strengthening Shampoo last Oct 19, 2010. I immediately smelled the peppermint and felt it is minty once used. After using the product, I felt refreshed. After combing my hair I noticed there were only a few hair strands stuck in my comb. The product really promises less hair fall once used. I'm really happy with it. So far I didn't have any dandruff breakouts during the time I used the product.









Pros: 
  • Less Hair Fall
  • Controls dandruff
Cons:
  • Makes my hair dry
Reco:  If you opt to use this product. Use it with a conditioner.

November 6, 2010
It's been 22 days since I continually used this product... With this I could say... "Goodbye to dandruff and hairfall!". >.<

Human Heart Nature website: http://humanheartnature.com

No comments:

Post a Comment