Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Review: Human Heart Nature Aloe Vera & Guava Facial Wash





Skin type: Oily
How many hours before my face gets oily? 4-5 hours (this depends on skin type)
Cost: P69.75 (50ml)
Packaging: good packaging the product won't spill
Appearance: transparent gel form
Smell: guava

I've been using HHN facial wash since Oct 15, 2010. The product is in a transparent gel form. My acne gets dry after wash. I do not have any allergic reaction on the product. My skin started to have minor peel in certain areas. I'll be giving feedback after 1 month of use.




November 6,2010
It's been 22 days since I used the product continuously. For the first week that I used it my pimples became reddish and dry. My dealer said this was a normal reaction of the product since my skin was still adjusting to it. On the second week my pimples dried up pretty well, there were also some areas of my face that was peeling dead skin. On the third week, there were lesser pimples on my face. I notice that my skin was less oily compared to the time that I haven't started using the product.

Human Heart Nature website: http://humanheartnature.com

No comments:

Post a Comment