Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Review: Human Heart Nature Peppermint Lip Balm



Smell: like vicks
Texture: non-greasy
Packaging: Hygienic
Cost: Affordable at P 59.75
Will  I buy again? Yes. Once I finish my lip balm

I've been using petroleum jelly before I switch to lip balm. My lower lips has always been very dry with chapped appearance. Even though I drink lots of water, it wasn't enough.

I've started using HHN lip balm since Oct 15, 2010. On the third day of use the dry layer of my lips gently peeled off on its own. My lips became soft and more moisturize compared to before. I no longer need to worry about dry lips. I did not experience any allergies on the product since it is mild and organic. I'm happy using the product.

Nov 6, 2010
It's been 22 days since I used the product... and still counting... The lip balm keeps my lips soft and well moisturize. I've been applying it as frequent as possible.


Website of human heart nature is http://humanheartnature.com

No comments:

Post a Comment