Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Review: Human Heart Nature All-Natural Deodorant (Rosemary & Sunflower Oil)


Price: P79.75 (50ml)
Packaging: Plastic bottle with roll-on mechanism, hygienic, easy to hold bottle

Pros: organic
Cons: wasn't able to control odor and sweat at a long period of time

When I found out that there is all natural deodorant, I told myself I need to try it and find out if it suits me. It has been a long time ever since I tried to look for an alternative deodorant since many in the market contains harmful chemicals that could contribute in causing illness to our body. 

             It's all natural, HHN made it clear which harmful ingredients the product doesn't contain.
Triclosan-free • Paraben-free • Parfum-free • Glycol-free • Alcohol-free • Aluminum-free (from hhn website) 

I was able to try the product for 2- 3 times, but since I easily sweat a lot,  the product was only able to keep me sweat free and odor free for 1 hour. Too bad it wasn't able to keep me sweat free and odor free longer. With this I will continue to find another alternative. I hope to find an organic deodorant which performs better soon. Wish me luck :)

Human Heart Nature website: http://humanheartnature.com

No comments:

Post a Comment