Tuesday, June 26, 2012

[Me & U] Two Mugs for soulmates


Weddings, anniversaries, monthsaries , valentines... Having trouble finding a gift? Worry no more ... >.< 
There's a shop that has a variety of couple items great to give to these various occasions.
   
I found "Me & U shop" in sm megamall while  trying to find a unique gift for a wedding. From the first time I saw the shop it immediately went in my mind that I would be able to find a gift suitable for the wedding. I was already attracted immediately with the display of the shop. I find the concept of the shop very unique. 

There were many items to choose from ... couple tall glasses, couple pillows, bedsheets, couple shirts, couple mugs, pendants and rings.  Out of all the items I've opted to buy the couple mugs. 

Price: P750 + 
Packaging: The mugs are securely pack in a box with me & u seal. There is no need to gift wrap the mugs since it is good enough to give with its cute paper bag.
Product: The mugs looks beautiful and thick ( makes it look sturdy) . I love the message on the mugs, just perfect for a couple in love (*",*)
Branch: SM Megamall

cute paper bag


caution! fragile mugs inside :P



bears not included with the product

bears not included with the product

bears not included with the product



No comments:

Post a Comment